Sunday, October 3, 2010

So close, but so far away...

I thought that I had really gotten lucky today- a Volks Myu head came up for sell in the DOA marketplace for just $25 (this is a doll that sells for upper $300), and of course I jumped on it, even though there was damage.

 I wasn't the first to spot that little pretty though, and off it went to somebody else. ughhhh! I definitely counted my chickens before they  hatched. Even though I knew that it might go to somebody else, I was hoping for the better part of the afternoon that maybe this time I had gotten a break, but nope.



I was already looking into how to try and fix her damages, and what bodies might match, silly me- it got me slightly attached!

Even now, I'm kinda hoping that I'll get a message saying everybody in front of me backed out and that if I want shes mine- NOT HAPPENING! But I can always dream right?

All this even after I had resigned myself to buying just a Dollfie, even though they are off-topic on DOA (not that that is a defining need in a doll), and even though there are some definite challenges to such a small doll...I guess that at this point I've given up hope that I might actually find a job that will actually give me the needed extra cash to buy a good doll... man that is depressing, and I sound like some angsty person, posting up all my made-up drama on the internet to solicit appreciation from others. I swear I'm not! I know nobody reads my blogs, and really, who would want to? I think that they are more of just online diaries, really.

What might have been... (picture snagged from Volks' sight here)

No comments:

Post a Comment