Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello Hello!

Its been a long time hasn't it? Yes it has! So long in fact that I had to double check and see what I posted last, so I would know where to catch up to!

Ok Lets start with an update on Pine... His order has been CANCELED. Ringdoll with MIA, and didn't send out orders for three, four? months, and Mint on Card (who I ordered through) offered to allow me to cancel. It was not an easy decision- and I angsted over it, but I was so worried about when/if he would show up that I knew that it was for the best. I went over to Winter (more on him in a sec) and had to tell him- and I nearly cried. I just picked him up and brought him over to my desk and let him watch me surf the web for a while.  The silver lining is that A) I used Winter's money towards a new doll (more on her in a minute too), and B) I contacted MoC and they will let me know when he comes in and I can still purchase him. So, hes just been postponed for a while, I guess...

Now, on to Winter. Winter came home to me in the first of the year- he got his body On February 9th, and I couldn't be happier with him! He was a bit stubborn at first, refusing to co-operate about how he should act, so I gave up trying to make him into who I wanted him to be, and now I just let him tell me who is is. I'll post a WIP character profiles and pic spam post later, so for now you get this:


I mentioned that I used Pine's money purchase another doll, that one became Daffie. Daffie (Daffodil) is a 5Start Doll Yoka in their old skin normal. Standing 44.5 cm tall, she's a slightly tall mini, but I wanted her character to be a very short young woman, and the sculpt fit. She's still playing hard to get with her character, but I think she'll grow into it- she certainly hasn't had the problems Winter has. She is more fun to sew for too- dresses and skirts and frill oh, my! She will be going off for a new faceup soon, since her default is chipping urgh.


OK, you will just have to wait until tomorrow to get pictures, Photobucket won't work right now and I'm headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment