Saturday, November 27, 2010

BIG BIG NEWS!!!!!!

So, if you read the personal side of my blog, then you know that I recently found a job- if you didn't read it there, then you know now!

And with the means to finally pay for a doll, well, I went ahead and put one on layaway. I chose to do that because I couldn't afford to pay the full balance right now, and the timing cam out that if I didn't order by Nov. 24th, I would have really been waiting a while. I went through Mint on Card, and they take preorders through a certain date, then submit it to the company, and then the company goes ahead and makes each doll to order. If I hadn't gone with the 24th order,  I have no idea when the next would have been, and I really didn't want to chance the wait~ as it is, I can't pay off the balance until next month, but the production time is at least 5 weeks, so I have time.

So.... Which doll is it?


Ringdoll Wagashi on a boy body!!!!
Yep, the doll I fell in love with at first sight! After seeing owner pics of her, I knew 100% for sure that I didn't want the girl body, so I ordered the boy body. I'll have a very pretty boy, but thats fine by me. So, pictures?
Sure! I yanked these all from Ringdoll, so I take no credit for them.
Bar for modesty. The boy body- long and lean.
The faceup he'll come with, minus the lower lashes and slightly more neutral lips. This is the picture that grabbed me the moment I saw it. I'll search for years and never find those beautiful eyes, they are sold out on Ringdoll now... 
In the pure normal skin tone, which is the one I ordered. The one right above is in the white skin tone. 

Right now I don't really feel like a "doll owner" I guess when I pay him off I'll really get impatient, but for now I'm just content to let time go by. I would like some sort of guesstimate as to how long production time will be, but hew, the order just went in.,.,

No comments:

Post a Comment